- We will be closing at 3pm everyday.
- 2-3pm is designated to high risk individuals for shopping inside of Lapp's.
- EVERYONE MUST WEAR A MASK WHILE SHOPPING AT LAPP'S. This is for our safety and for yours. You WILL be asked to leave if you don't have a mask.
- Please do NOT leave a facebook message with an order on it. There is no guarantee we will reach them in time.
- We are now doing car-side pickup until 3pm.
We are doing our best to serve our community at this time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Lapp's Dutch Market
Lapp's Dutch Market is a family owned business open for more than 25 years. We specialize in fresh meats, deli items, hot lunches and dinners.
We also cater for any occasion. We are here to serve foods flavored with our background of good Pennsylvania Dutch cooking. People come many miles for our special blend of old fashioned personal service and good food. We offer our customers quality products that we stand behind.
Try Lapp's for lunch for a wide selection of delicious cold and home cooked hot sandwich options. We also serve salads and homemade soups made fresh daily. Our entrees served with two sides for one low price is also an option on our hot buffet. Check out our daily specials from the deli or grill.
NEED SOMETHING ELSE?
What Else Does Lapp's Offer?
Local fresh produce (in season)
Store made frozen meatballs and hamburger patties
Home baked sub, torpedo and sandwich rolls
Fresh sliced chipped steak
Gluten free selection of pasta, pretzels & snacks
Martins rolls & snacks
Jake & Amos jellies, relishes and canned fruit
Dutch Valley candy & snacks
Mrs. Millers Homemade Noodles
John F Martin cheeses
Kunzler hot dogs & Lebanan bologna
Alderfer Hams & bacon and fresh sliced dried beef
Homemade Pasta Salad
McClures cakes & Pellmans cheesecakes
Our fresh baked sticky buns, walnut creams & bread pudding
“I love the quality and freshness
of their meats, and the prices
are so reasonable!”
Hours of Operation
Mon - Thurs 7am - 3pm
Friday 7am - 3pm
Saturday 7am - 3pm